Thursday, March 3, 2016

Corcoran: Getting called-out by [Heidi Beirich of] the SPLC made my day! - Love it that comical SPLC gnomish battle-axe Beirich has innocent-sounding name of Heidi. --tma



Heidi B at SPLC





     Believe this film was remade in the Sixties. If they remake it again, Heidi will probably be played as a militant Muslim feminist lesbian single-mom Pygme.

[ ... ]


If I find no other news to share today I will still have accomplished much!
What Dr. Beirich doesn’t apparently understand is that I get energized to work even harder (when I get accolades like this) to make sure Americans know how Refugee Resettlement and other LEGAL immigration programs are hurting the American worker, costing federal, state and local taxpayers billions of dollars, and causing social and cultural upheaval wherever large numbers are placed by federal resettlement contractors pretending to be ‘religious’ charities. ...
[ ... ]