Friday, March 4, 2016

Corcoran: If these people are ‘conservatives,’ I’m not one! - "if Trump ends up going third party, I’m going with him"






Ann Corcoran - American Resistance 2016

You all know I’m a Trump supporter (even after last night’s debate which admittedly I had to turn off).  I used to call myself “conservative” but no more.  While I’m still trying to figure out (LOL!) what I am, here are a couple of things I want you to see that are helping me decide which way to go….
Melania Trump talks to Greta
I happened to catch this interview and found Mrs. Trump to be an articulate and kind person. So, who the hell are you Ben Howe! And, why would Heritage Foundation and others hire you for anything! No wonder Heritage membership is down!
First, Diana West tweeted this earlier this morning:  “Why I left the movement…” by John Kluge at Ricochet.  Read it all, it resonates with me.
And, for the record, if Republican loser Mitt Romney thought he helped the anti-Trump cause yesterday, he blew it badly.
So, just as I was chagrined by the tenor of the debate last night (wishing Trump hadn’t gone there), comes this bit of information also from Diana West, here on Wednesday (hat tip: Richard, Blue Ridge Forum).  If this creep Ben Howe is a conservative I refuse to ever be one again (except to say I might consider being an ‘America First Conservative’ if the idea catches on).
Now to that other information from Diana West that I learned this morning which makes Trump’s language mild in comparison…
(Imagine how much work went into West’s collection of the vile language (The Right’s Trump lexicon) used by ‘conservatives’ in just the last few weeks and months!  Scroll down to ‘W’ is for whore!)

W is for Whore…..

Screen Shot 2016-03-01 at 5.34.17 PM


Super Tuesday tweet by Ben Howe, Redstate contributing editor & CEO of media consulting firm,Howe Creative,  whose clients include:
super tuesday



Disgusting!
See more of ‘conservative’ (foul language) commentary on Trump at Diana West by clicking here.
I know you will all tell me it’s irrational, but frankly if Trump ends up going third party, I’m going with him.  And, you can thank  likes of Ben Howe (whoever he is!).