Friday, December 26, 2014

AmRen - Clement Astor: Racial Indoctrination - "I doubt that any group of people in history has ever paid to be lectured about how evil they are." [I think at this point in my life, if I were trapped in a room by my employer and tried to go along with all this, my head would explode. --tma]


Racial Indoctrination

Teamwork
How to fight it.
One of the most ominous phenomena in the last two decades has been the embrace by corporations and other organizations of anti-white zealotry masquerading as “diversity.” This is not just tucked into obscure mission statements that no one reads; it is part of mandatory programs of indoctrination for employees. What follows is my own experience of indoctrination in black grievance and bizarre socio-political theories that were once confined to the classrooms of radical universities.
In the 1990s I was working for a multi-billion dollar technology-based company. As far as I could tell, there was never any racial or ethnic animus that could even have suggested a need for classes in “race relations.” Training of this kind was mandatory for everyone in the company, and we got no advance information about the course except that it was about race relations.
The employees in my two-day class of 30 ranged in age from their twenties to their fifties. All were educated people in either administrative or technical fields. Most were white, with some blacks and other minorities.
We arrived in a training room with two rows of chairs facing each other. The instructor was a black man, accompanied by a drab-looking white woman who sat at a desk at the front of the room.
The setup reminded me of military boot camp, in which a drill instructor parades back and forth before the recruits to indoctrinate them in the ways of the military. That turned out to be a good analogy. ...