Monday, January 26, 2015

Fox Detroit: Men sentenced to life for murder, torture of Westland teens [Now the Approved White Script: Saintly forgiveness of Black savages bumping off our families. --tma]


Men sentenced to life for murder, torture of Westland teens

Ferlando Hunter, Frederick Young

DETROIT, Mich. (WJBK) -Two Westland teenagers were murdered execution-style in a vacant Detroit field two and half years ago.

Wednesday was their opportunity to address the men who killed their sons but what one of the defendants had to say to them left everyone shaking their heads.

Fredrick Young and Felando Hunter - were sentenced on this day to life in prison without parole for robbing, torturing, murdering the two teens who had been in Detroit trying to buy drugs.

Jourdan Bobbish and his friend Jacob Kudla - the Westland teens went missing in July of 2012. Their lifeless bodies were discovered days later - in a field on Detroit's east side.

At the sentencing, the victims' family members gave their victim impact statements.

"Everything just aches and it's just a totally senseless crime," said Mike Bobbish, Jourdan's father. "And how you could march someone out in the middle of a field and execute them - we're not a third world country. Sometimes I wish it did happen in a third world country because it would be a lot different outcome of this whole thing."

Virgie Kudla, Jacob's mother then spoke.

"Not only did the defendant take away my son's future," she said. "He took away my future - my future as a mother - my future as a grandmother."

 "I have sorrow in my heart, soul and every fiber of my being today and I will carry that with me for the rest of my life here on earth," said Carrie Bobbish, Jourdan's mother.

When Young had his chance to apologize to the families - he did nothing of the sort..

"I'd like to say sorry to the families of Aiyanna Jones, Michael Brown, Eric Garner," Young said. "And I want to apologize to them for not being able to get justice for their loved ones who was murdered in cold blood - and in respect for the peaceful protest, I want to say hands up don't shoot. Black lives matter - that's it your honor."

People in the courtroom reacted in disbelief. But still - the message from the families of Jacob Kudla and Jourdan Bobbish was one of forgiveness.

"In the end - knowing who Jourdan was, I  believe he would want me to offer forgiveness," Carrie Bobbish said. "Although I know I may struggle with that endeavor for the rest of my life, it would be what Jourdan would want."

"On behalf of Jourdan and myself, I will pray for forgiveness for both of you."

"No matter what sentence the court imposes today, these defendants will have to answer to God," Kudla said. "God's got this - thank you for letting me speak." ...


http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/27907762/men-sentenced-to-life-for-murder-torture-of-westland-teens