Friday, September 16, 2016

RR Watch: German humanitarian worker tells his (horror) story about working with “refugees” - You have to laugh/cry: realizes death of Germany, but biggest fear is "shift to the right." --tma


germany-refugees-welcome

Germany: It is the most extraordinary thing to see—
an advanced western society committing suicide.

Posted by Ann Corcoran on September 16, 2016

The best blog to read on what is happening with the invasion of Europe is Gates of Vienna.  Thanks to Diana West (via twitter) for directing me to this post from yesterday.  In this translation from a German publication, we learn first hand about how a disillusioned refugee aid worker came to his decision to quit.

Here is just a small bit at Gates of Vienna:
Farewell to Hope
In the end, the farewell was much easier than I thought, which is probably due to the exponential climb of my frustration, on all levels.
I have given up on my voluntary work as an assistant to refugees and migrants.
The many thousands of hours during which I tried to supply real help turned out to be utterly useless. Along with me, three other volunteer workers have also quit. There was no single defining incident. I had begun to notice that, for months, my work was senseless. Senseless in that the majority of the people with whom I dealt did not want to integrate.
[…..]
I am worried that our society will experience a monumental shift to the right because the pot will boil over in the next election.
Continue reading here, I’ve only given you a small snip. ...