Tuesday, September 27, 2016

RR Watch: On Sergeant Joe Moran - How many of us would have the guts to confront a Catholic [refugee-PC] priest during mass?" --Ann Corcoran






[ ... ]
I happened to be attending a mass at a Catholic Church within my neighborhood. The priest giving the sermon is an ultra liberal Anti-American zealot. He started to spout off that America should be ashamed for not admitting more refugees into country. He stated we have the personnel and resources to do so; and we don’t want to treat them like the Native American Indians, we killed all of them, he said.
That’s when I got up from my pew and proceeded to approach the front alter and politely interjected myself in to the sermon. I introduced myself as retired NYPD 911 WTC Responder Sergeant Joe Moran. I looked the priest directly into his eyes and said he was totally out of his area of expertise and couldn’t be more wrong. He replied back in an acrimonious tone: I’m not wrong and how dare I interrupt his mass.
I stated that I had every right to do so under the first amendment and this was not his mass, its our mass (the congregants and parishioners)! I told him that he was pontificating nothing but feel good politically correct propaganda for his own sinful self-righteous pride and he needs to go to confession for his lies; because he is letting the wolves right into his flock. I told him he wasn’t being a Good Shepherd.
Then I went on ...