Saturday, May 19, 2018

Katie Hopkins - Please Help: Belgian Mayor Francoise Schepmans of Molenbeek Is Suing Me For Exposing That She Knew An ISIS Terrorist Was Hiding In Her City



Image result for katie hopkins in Molenbeek


Last week I went to Molenbeek, a Muslim no-go zone in Brussels, Belgium. It’s the most terrorist-infested neighbourhood in all of Europe. 
Even its mayor, Francoise Schepmans, describes Molenbeek as a “breeding ground for violence."

Countless terrorist attacks around the world have been plotted from there. Including the horrific attack on Paris in November, 2015, that killed 130 people and wounded more than 400. And after the Paris attacks, the orchestrator of the slaughter went back to Molenbeek to hide. In fact, it wasn’t until four months later that one of the Paris terrorists, Salah Abdeslam, was finally captured. The people of Molenbeek kept him hidden from police for that long.

Here’s the thing: when I was in Molenbeek, I literally bumped into Mayor Schepmans in the street. She approached me and told me not to sit on the benches because they were filthy. So I asked her a simple question: why didn’t you do anything? ...