Monday, March 9, 2015

American Thinker: Teacher admits he wrote Common Core to end white privilege - "I am here today is that as a white male in society I am given a lot of privilege that I didn't earn" - Wouldn't the perfect solution be for Dr. Pook to give up his job and give his house to some nice Congolese refugees?


Teacher admits he wrote Common Core to end white privilege


Image result for dr david pook of granite state college


A professor at Granite State College and chair of the history department at the Derryfield School in Manchester, New Hampshire admitted to writing the Common Core State Standards for English Language Arts in order to end white privilege.  According to the response heard on the video, Dr. David Pook shocked the audience at an event at New Hampshire Institute of Politics when he made the following statement:
The reason why I helped write the standards and the reason why I am here today is that as a white male in society I am given a lot of privilege that I didn't earn[.]
...

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2015/03/teacher_admits_he_wrote_common_core_to_end_white_privilege_.html