Thursday, April 17, 2014

Activists to Univeristy of Michigan: Admit unqualified students, if they are black


Activists to UMich: Admit unqualified students, if they are black

Brooke Kimbrough / Fox 2 screenshot

Activists with the radical pro-affirmative action group, By Any Means Necessary, staged a protest on Tuesday featuring a black Detroit high school student who was denied admission to the University of Michigan.
The student, Brooke Kimbrough, claimed UM rejected her because of her “morals,” and not her below-average ACT score of 23. (The average U-M student has a score between 28 and 32.)
“I believe that I have been rejected because of the morals that I stand for,” said Kimbrough, according to Fox 2 news. “I will take back my freedom as a tool to help others. I have left the plantation to get my freedom but I am coming back for you, too. I will make it my civic duty to document every news of a rejection letter that the university produces to our black, brown and red bodies.” . . .
http://dailycaller.com/2014/04/16/activists-to-umich-admit-unqualified-students-if-they-are-black/#ixzz2zCSvDmat

     One comical aspect of this, in a black humor sort of way, is that at least the radicals of the Sixties were sometimes up against actual conservative administrators and department heads. Today's third-world rabble by now must be up against almost totally the products of and the academic natural-selection victors of 'Celebrate diversity!' 

     True, these esteemed academics are outrageously giving away White taxpayer dollars, but it is at least entertaining to watch the Tolerance Police finally on the hot seat. Didn't occur to them that once you abandon a meritocracy and unleash the mob, that Western civilization will just keep getting devoured. It is as if a farmer had said to a ravenous swarm of locust, "Okay, go ahead--but you can only eat half my crop."