Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Beitbart News: Controversial columnist Yasmin Alibhai-Brown is accused of making a series of racist remarks against white people, even going as far as to say she wants them to be a "lost species". (Well, no one will be able to say that people of European heritage weren't warned, and warned and warned and warned ...)


YASMIN ALIBHAI-BROWN: I DON'T LIKE WHITE MEN, I WANT THEM TO BE A LOST SPECIES


Controversial columnist Yasmin Alibhai-Brown is accused of making a series of racist remarks against white people, even going as far as to say she wants them to be a "lost species". According to Rod Liddle, when asked in a TV interview what she thought of white people, she responded: "I don't like them. I want them to be a lost species in a hundred years."
Writing for the Sun this weekend, Liddle said: "Can you imagine what would happen if you or I said that about black men, or women? The police would get involved, pronto."  . . .