Friday, October 17, 2014

Refugee Resettlement Watch: Nashville school system a wreck due to immigrant overload and poverty


Nashville school system a wreck due to immigrant overload and poverty

Image result for nashville tennessee


I wish now I had the time before I go away for a few days to post all the stories I had piled up about school systems across America in deep financial (and social) trouble due largely to the cost of educating immigrant children whose needs are enormous.  I was planning a big post on the ‘towers of babel’ problem and wish now I had posted them individually.

Here is oneat the Nashville Scene (considered a far-Left publication) entitled: As Nashville’s immigrant population grows, Metro public schools are straining at the seams that just came in this morning and will leave it to you to read.
The Nashville public school system is deteriorating as it struggles to educate students speaking 38 languages (we have actually seen some school systems with more than that number of languages) and who come from impoverished immigrant homes, while Nashville citizens who can afford it, are pulling their kids out of the public schools.