Wednesday, February 25, 2015

American Thinker: The Left's War on White America (written by a black man)

- - -
Image result for diversity training programs

Google Images   Scary interchangeable White people?

The Left's War on White America

Folks, I pray that what I am about to say will help open your eyes to the evil coming from the Left in our country (the Democratic Party, Hollywood, and the mainstream media). When you start teaching innocent little children to feel guilty for being born white, it can only be described as a war on white America

I am black and very pleased with who God made me to be. Imagine the Left's reaction to a white person saying they are grateful for God's choice for their life. According to the Left, everyone (gays and minorities) are encouraged to be proud of who they are except white people.

I brought this up at dinner with white friends. I wonder how white America is dealing with the Left relentlessly trashing all things white? When will it reach a tipping point? My friends laughed, “Oh my gosh, Lloyd is becoming David Duke (white nationalist, former Grand Wizard of the KKK).” My friends were having a little fun with me. But one does have to wonder when whites begin saying, “Enough!”

Before I continue, I am not advocating nor predicting a race war or any such nonsense. I am simply saying how long can you beat up on people without some kind of backlash ...

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2015/02/the_lefts_war_on_white_america.html