Friday, August 14, 2015

American Thinker: Colin Flaherty vs YouTube on the epidemic of Black-on-White violence



Embedded image permalink

YouTube sent me an email the other day saying it was putting me on notice for violating its Terms of Service and that I would not be allowed to post new videos for two weeks.

The reason: I posted a private video from a parent of a child who filmed an episode of black mob violence against a white child.

The local news blurred it, while I presented the original.  YouTube did not like that.

In my version of the video, I said anyone who blurred this story is guilty of child abuse because he or she is aiding and abetting this violence.

Two days later, I awoke to find my account terminated.

My YouTube channel was getting one million views a month.  Generating about 5 to ten million minutes of viewing, with 25,000 to 50,000 comments a month along with 15,000 subscribers – and all those numbers were growing 20 percent per month.

This channel satisfied a craving for real information about black-on-white crime and black-on-white hostility that has reached epidemic levels.

There is nothing racist or separatist or nationalist or supremacist about it.

Neither do we apologize for pointing out the obvious: black mob violence and black-on-white crime is wildly and sickly out of proportion.

And we also document how the media ignores, denies, condones, excuses, encourages, and even lies about it. ...

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2015/08/colin_flaherty_vs_youtube.html