Thursday, March 30, 2017

VDare - Allan Wall: How Anti-White Soros Evangelical Russell Moore And Cheap Labor Profiteer Ken Barbic Provoked Grassroots Baptist Rebellion - "American Christians shouldn’t stand for it. It’s not our Christian duty to destroy our nation."


Image result for cheap labor


I’m an evangelical Christian, a church deacon and a Bible class teacher (currently imparting a Wednesday night class on the New Testament book of Acts). I don’t believe that my National Question activism is incompatible with my Christianity. Quite the opposite, in fact.
But one Baptist who notoriously disagrees is Russell Moore, president of the Southern Baptist Convention’s Ethics and Religious Liberty Commission (ERLC).  Moore, whom I have called a “Soros Evangelical,” is currently facing a rebellion from among the ranks of the Southern Baptists. He is not without defenders. Unfortunately, those defenders seem to share Moore’s antiwhite beliefs, which in my opinion amount to blasphemy.  And there’s also clear evidence of financial conflict of interest. ...