Wednesday, August 23, 2017

CharOb - TSA screening more intrusive - "touch[ed] my vagina four times" - Part of anarcho-tyranny, as cops stand down for violent Antifa, BLM --tma


Image result for tsa screening
CNN

Jenna MacFarlane was on the way to visit a friend in Baltimore in April when her carry-on bag triggered an alarm at Charlotte’s airport.
A Transportation Security Administration screener told MacFarlane she would have to undergo a full-body pat-down by a female officer. Late for her flight and with no option other than to be searched in private, MacFarlane agreed.
The pat-down, done over her clothes, explored her breasts, crotch and buttocks.
“I did not imagine that she would ask me a few times to spread my legs wider and in fact touch my vagina four times with the side of her hand,” MacFarlane later wrote in a complaint to the TSA. ...