Sunday, December 27, 2020

How I Became a Racial Heretic - "The reality of the American college campus is that it is a system, not a school. It is an oasis for leftism, and has a zero tolerance policy for disagreement"






 




chicagocrusader.com

I am in my late twenties, and am from the Southern United States. I am a white man, and therefore, racist. I grew up on a farm, and went to school in relative peace. I said the pledge of allegiance, and watched my parents work sixty or more hours a week to keep us afloat. I can remember growing up on the farm without paved roads, internet, and many times, no electricity, because all it took was a small storm for us to lose power for weeks.

I didn’t become racially aware until high school, because up to then, my schools had been majority white (90 percent or more). Then high school hit, where we had a county/city combined high school that was about 55 percent white and 45 percent black. We didn’t sit with the black kids, and they didn’t sit with us, not out of any sense of animosity, more akin to some unspoken, mutual agreement. It was in high school that I started to notice certain trends. ...

https://www.amren.com/blog/2020/12/how-i-became-a-racial-heretic/