Wednesday, September 17, 2014

News.com. au: Living With The Enemy: ‘I’m not a racist or bigot, I’m a race realist’ - Signs of sanity in Australia


Living With The Enemy: ‘I’m not a racist or bigot, I’m a race realist’ 

‘I’m not a racist or bigot, I’m a race realist’

But the Sydney father-of-two, who openly says Australia needs to turn its immigration policy on its head, reckons he is a race realist.
Mr Folkes who describes himself as a “passionate Australian with strong political opinions” said he believed the country had been taken down the “wrong path” in the past 40-50 years.
“I don’t believe immigration has had the huge benefits we are told and has instead changed us dramatically,” he said.
Mr Folkes appears alongside Sudanese-born Abraham Nouk in tonight’s explosive episode of SBS’s latest show, Living With The Enemy, which tests both men to their limits. ...