Sunday, July 12, 2015

M. Catharine Evans - American Thinker: I love my country more than Macy's - "It's not surprising Macy's move to dump Trump comes at the same time the retailer is pandering to the ever- increasing influx of illegals swarming across our borders."


Image result for macy's day parade route 2015

To become Macy's Thanks Illegals Day Parade? 

I love my country more than Macy's

As a working mother of five, once-a-month Saturday trips to our outdoor mall always end with a stop at my favorite store, Macy's. 

But no more.

I feel no loyalty to a retailer ready to dump Donald Trump's brand merchandise from their stores because they care more about illegal immigrants than legal American citizens. ...

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2015/07/i_love_my_country_more_than_macys.html