Friday, January 5, 2018

TOO: Noxious Propaganda from Sander Gilman and Newsweek - Paul Nehlen's horrific thought crime of simply reading a book



Image result for book cover the culture of critique


[ ... ]

Nehlen committed the horrible sin of simply saying that he was reading the book, not endorsing it. But for this he has been pilloried in the media and disowned by the likes of Steve Bannon —just as well;  I have lost all respect assuming his remarks in Michael Wolff’s book were quoted accurately. After the over-the-top title, “The Alt-Right’s Jew-Hating Pseudoscience Is Not New,” we are greeted with photo of a KKK rally, the implication being that Nehlen and I endorse such things, or perhaps that the KKK spends their spare time reading my book.
This is ridiculous. Nehlen is a sincere Christian who is deeply concerned about the transformations to the U.S. brought about by immigration and multiculturalism; he is fighting the good fight against Ayn Rand groupie, open borders Speaker of the House Paul Ryan. And for my part I won’t dignify the juxtaposition of the KKK with my work as worthy of a response. My writing speaks for itself. ...