Monday, December 29, 2014

News York Post: Wary NYPD cops letting minor crimes slide - “I’m concerned about my safety,” the cop added. “I want to go to home to my wife and kids.” [Who can blame them? They are domestic police caught as sitting ducks in a one-sided race war, with one hand tied behind their backs, with a mayor and the Mainstream Media fighting on the other side, with the war itself being papered over and re-framed at every turn so that many Whites will not recognize it is taking place. --tma]


Wary NYPD cops letting minor crimes slide

Wary NYPD cops letting minor crimes slide

With cops on edge following the assassination of two patrol officers on a Brooklyn street, many officers have started turning a blind eye to some minor crimes, sources told The Post, while a union mandate that two patrol cars respond to all police calls has led to slower response times to non-emergencies.
“I’m not writing any summonses. Do you think I’m going to stand there so someone can shoot me or hit me in the head with an ax?” One cop said Sunday, referring to the Dec. 20 slayings and another recent attack on the NYPD.
“I’m concerned about my safety,” the cop added. “I want to go to home to my wife and kids.” ...