Sunday, August 14, 2016

Breitbart: Women Arrested for Assaulting Trump Supporter in West Hollywood - The loving Tolerance Police strike again. --tma



Image result for west hollywood

itmag.com


LOS ANGELES — Two women were briefly arrested on Friday night after a rally for Donald Trump in West Hollywood, a city from which the Republican presidential nominee is officially “banned.”

Earlier, a woman allegedly assaulted Alaskan artist and pro-Trump activist Tim Treadstone, better known by stage name Baked Alaska, outside of a popular Mexican restaurant in West Hollywood.
“This blond girl grabbed my iPhone and threw it as hard as she could to the pavement. And before I could pick it up, the brunette who was throwing the food at people punched me in the head. My glasses and my hat flew off,” Treadstone told Breitbart News Friday evening. “There were claw marks on my neck.”

The alleged assault took place after a pro-Trump rally, which took place at the intersection of Santa Monica and San Vicente Boulevards in front of the West Hollywood Sheriff’s Station. The event was broadcast live via Periscope. ...