Sunday, January 10, 2016

VDare - Derbyshire On Sex And The City–Of Cologne - If Europe throws off the yoke of Islam rule 50 years from now, will Merkel be dug up and hung in chains?


Embedded image permalink


I was in the city of Cologne just once, in 1954. I was nine years old, on my way to visit my brother, who was stationed with the British Army in Düsseldorf. Through the train window my mother pointed out the famous Cathedral (pictured right) which I recall as looking very battered still from wartime bombing damage. The Cathedral had taken fourteen hits, but somehow survived.
It may not survive much longer. What the British and American air forces failed to do, the Germans themselves may yet accomplish. With the floods of young Muslims into Germany last year, to be followed presumably by chain migration of their relations and anyone who can afford forged documents to claim a relationship, combined with the dismally low fertility rate of native Germans,Germany could be under Islamic control by the time my kids retire. ...