Tuesday, May 16, 2017

RRW: Ten US cases of refugee Islamic terror arrests/convictions - Just a sample since Feds not interested in listing such crimes - Who but Muslims would delight in blowing up a Christmas tree lighting ceremony--in a nation that had welcomed them in? --tma






Repost: Ten US cases of refugee Islamic terror arrests/convictions

Posted by Ann Corcoran on May 16, 2017
Editor:  A reader asked me over the weekend for the statistics on refugees committing crimes. I told him that as far as I know there is no place where crime statistics compiled those cases by immigration status.
For new readers, because there is no actual data that I know of (unless buried in the bowels of some federal agency)***, back in December I compiled this list of top refugee crime cases I had written about over the years. It does not include petty crimes and theft, spousal abuse, welfare fraud, etc.—just the high profile cases involving terrorism, murder and rape.
Here is my earlier post:
I’ve been procrastinating about writing this post, because it required work!
I had to go back through my over 2,000 posts on refugee crimes, here, and pull out Islamic terror cases involving refugees. I chose ten, not for any other reason than these ten below are at the top of my mind. And, I think ten is enough to counter the disinformation campaign going on.
For good measure, I have also added (below) a few spectacular crimes involving Muslim refugees.
But, I have to do it (to write this) because clearly the refugee industry has sent out talking points that I am seeing parroted many times each day which pretty much go like this: no refugee has committed an act of terror in the US.  LOL! And, maybe that is because many were arrested and convicted BEFORE they could do anything!
And, let me ask you, when evaluating the fact that you (as a taxpayer) paid for a refugee’s opportunity to come to America and in some cases below even paid to raise the refugee to adulthood, does it matter for your anger level that he/she planned to kill Americans or planned to kill some innocents somewhere else in the world?  So when the refugee advocates make a distinction about the location of the wannabe jihadist’s target, it’s a difference without a distinction to me!
Here are ten that come to mind:
~The Somali (Mohamed Osman Mohamud) arrested on charges he planned to blow up a Christmas tree lighting ceremony in Oregon was a refugee.  See here in 2010. He was arrested as he planned to detonate a bomb. ...